Is your inbox dead empty? Why won’t any couple reach out to you? Are you also panicking right now over what’s happening in the world? It’s always scary when something uncontrollable happens and you have no idea how it will continue from here. But matter of fact, this is an amazing opportunity for you to grow as an entrepreneur. Slow season is usually scary for most small business owners but i’m here to tell you that there’s so much you can do right now to stay creative and make your business keep going!
So get up from your couch, stop benching netflix for a while and look at these five efficient tips for you to get going.
1. Time for a new website? Let’s get started on that website you’ve wanted for so long! For your portfolio? Attract new clients? Weddings? Whatever it is, just go for it right now! You could easily use either WordPress, Squarespace or Wix.
You can ask me about anything if you need any help to get started.
2. Create valuable content. Now is the time to be creative! Start a YouTube channel? Create a blog? IGTV? Ask your followers on Instagram how you can serve them best? Take a bunch of stock photos for your content. Give out discounts. Whatever is the best way for you to serve your clients, NOW IS THE TIME TO BE UNSELFISH! Just do it!
3. Learn something new. How about that online course, you said you we’re gonna sign up for a month ago? Or is there something you’ve wanted to do for so long but never really took a chance of doing? Now is the time!! Learn something new that’s valuable for your business. Invest in yourself because you’re worth it. Masterclass has a bunch of amazing courses with valuable knowledge for you to grow in your talents.
4. Business is spelled customer care. This is a major opportunity for you to take care of your customers. Your clients, followers on social media, wherever they are – remember that THEY ARE YOUR PEOPLE. If you’re a wedding photographer, reach out to all your clients and ask them how they’re doing in this time and if they have any questions?
5. Practice self-care. You need to practice self-care in order to thrive. If it’s to read a good book, spending some time in the forest alone with your thoughts or calling your friends asking them about an advice? Maybe even to put your phone on hold for a while? Take this time to focus on your own body, mind and soul. Take some time to heal and rest. In order to be creative, you need to find inspiration and first thing killing your inspiration is being dead tired and worn out.
Remember we’re all in this together and I’m here to tell you that we’ll get through it. See this as an amazing opportunity to create something new. Invest in your business and invest in yourself. Don’t hesitate to reach out to me, if you need anything. I live in Gothenburg and I’d love to hang out with any of you in this time. We gotta support each other. Just DM me and get in touch! This is a perfect chance for you to book me for a MENTORSHIP session. Let’s get online and talk about all these things. I’m here to support you in thriving. Much love, Erika Linnea.